Welcome to our blog! We decided to start one of these so we can be better about staying in touch with everyone. We promise to do our best to keep it updated! Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Dance class pictures
These are pictures from my first dance class. We were bumble bees and we danced to a song called "Be My Little Baby Bumble Bee". I had a dance recital where I got to dance on stage in front of LOTS of people in the theater at Western. I did my whole dance and everyone was so proud of me, I even got flowers!
Hello everyone! We finally decided to start a blog. It seemed like a great way to keep everyone updated on our many happenings. I promise to do my best to keep it updated, but I honestly never know when I will have a free minute! I hope you all enjoy and I would love to get updates from all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment