.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

This is our new puppy Myla. She was only 7 weeks old when we got her. She is a very sweet chocolate lab. Haleigh loves her and all though she is a lot of work she has made a great addition to our family. If you are asking yourself if we are crazy to get a new puppy just two months after having a baby, the answer is "yes we are". It is funny how everything we add to life seems to affect my ability to take a shower. Now when I shower I have Haleigh either tearing apart the bathroom or crying because she wants to get in with me, Ashton in his swing in the bathroom, and Myla in her crate crying. Sounds relaxing huh?! Now if you see me around town and wonder why my hair is always up you will know that it is because after all this just to squeeze in a shower, I can't possibly get it organized to actually blow dry! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment