Welcome to our blog! We decided to start one of these so we can be better about staying in touch with everyone. We promise to do our best to keep it updated! Hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
update coming soon!
Hi everyone! I just wanted you to know that I plan to update soon! We have tons of cute pics from the holidays and we plan to share them with you, we just haven't had time to get them up yet! Sorry, and please check back! :)
Hello everyone! We finally decided to start a blog. It seemed like a great way to keep everyone updated on our many happenings. I promise to do my best to keep it updated, but I honestly never know when I will have a free minute! I hope you all enjoy and I would love to get updates from all of you!
3 comments:
YAHOO! I can't wait :) And, we need to plan another dinner date.
waiting for updates :)
Stefanie Georgia where is your update? You have many months to update :)
Post a Comment